DDT 3/19/21 TalkBeer Ain’t Going Away!

Help Support Talkbeer:

Not sure where to post this but I just received quite the box of beer from our resident ddt poster (the thread not the site) WhalezB4Rarez. He is generous and I shouldn't have even qualified for his giveaway.

My phone is still short on memory so you will have to excuse the lack of a picture. The lineup included

Forest and Main- house lager, blank stare bw, and mental cabinets mild
Warwick farms- Wit, oaky pilsner
New Trail Brewing- Tripel
Brew Dog- sleepy giant

and some swag
Dogfish head head band (I have a friend from DE who will love this)
2 BA fest koozies (lol)
1 society bomber koozie (my first bomber koozie)
malt sticker

Every one of these is a new tick for me so that's great. I'm mostly looking forward to the oaky pilsner and the BW. I doubt any of these last beyond the weekend.

Fuch yeah! Thanks WhalezB4Rarez

WhalezB4Rarez

One of the few still only on here
Not sure where to post this but I just received quite the box of beer from our resident ddt poster (the thread not the site) WhalezB4Rarez. He is generous and I shouldn't have even qualified for his giveaway.

My phone is still short on memory so you will have to excuse the lack of a picture. The lineup included

Forest and Main- house lager, blank stare bw, and mental cabinets mild
Warwick farms- Wit, oaky pilsner
New Trail Brewing- Tripel
Brew Dog- sleepy giant

and some swag
Dogfish head head band (I have a friend from DE who will love this)
2 BA fest koozies (lol)
1 society bomber koozie (my first bomber koozie)
malt sticker

Every one of these is a new tick for me so that's great. I'm mostly looking forward to the oaky pilsner and the BW. I doubt any of these last beyond the weekend.

Fuch yeah! Thanks WhalezB4Rarez
cheers! There would also be a Phish sticker in there. Check the sides between the styrofoam and the box.

Latest posts