DDT 3/19/21 TalkBeer Ain’t Going Away!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhalezB4Rarez

Migrant
Reaction score
C08BAA48-99F7-4021-BC4C-A547E001C2D5.jpeg

No pic because phone is out of storage.

Drinking a zony mash jitterbug. It's a mango/passion/dragon Berliner and is pretty much a slushy beer to my discontent. I like some fruit in my beer and not some beer in my fruit juice.
I finally bought a Drekker fruit can the other day and it was terrible. I guess that's what the kids are wanting these days.

paIJbQcU8yC8VCll2lvXtlEhAtw=.gif

had this with lunch today, holy **** was it good

deghQhI.jpg

Not sure where to post this but I just received quite the box of beer from our resident ddt poster (the thread not the site) WhalezB4Rarez. He is generous and I shouldn't have even qualified for his giveaway.

My phone is still short on memory so you will have to excuse the lack of a picture. The lineup included

Forest and Main- house lager, blank stare bw, and mental cabinets mild
Warwick farms- Wit, oaky pilsner
New Trail Brewing- Tripel
Brew Dog- sleepy giant

and some swag
Dogfish head head band (I have a friend from DE who will love this)
2 BA fest koozies (lol)
1 society bomber koozie (my first bomber koozie)
malt sticker

Every one of these is a new tick for me so that's great. I'm mostly looking forward to the oaky pilsner and the BW. I doubt any of these last beyond the weekend.

Fuch yeah! Thanks WhalezB4Rarez

Not sure where to post this but I just received quite the box of beer from our resident ddt poster (the thread not the site) WhalezB4Rarez. He is generous and I shouldn't have even qualified for his giveaway.

My phone is still short on memory so you will have to excuse the lack of a picture. The lineup included

Forest and Main- house lager, blank stare bw, and mental cabinets mild
Warwick farms- Wit, oaky pilsner
New Trail Brewing- Tripel
Brew Dog- sleepy giant

and some swag
Dogfish head head band (I have a friend from DE who will love this)
2 BA fest koozies (lol)
1 society bomber koozie (my first bomber koozie)
malt sticker

Every one of these is a new tick for me so that's great. I'm mostly looking forward to the oaky pilsner and the BW. I doubt any of these last beyond the weekend.

Fuch yeah! Thanks WhalezB4Rarez
cheers! There would also be a Phish sticker in there. Check the sides between the styrofoam and the box.

Back