DDT 3/20/21 This feels normal...

Help Support Talkbeer:

1616269863754.png

New release from Alesmith - Who Rye The World: "

Who Rye the World is a Rye India Pale Ale brewed with the Pink Boots Hop Blend which consists of a well-rounded mix of Pacific Northwestern hop varieties including Loral, Mosaic, Simcoe, Sabro and Glacier. This results in a massively hopped American IPA with a soft, spicy hint of rye and notes of tropical fruits, pine and citrus."

And my bacon/egg/cheese add beans burrito from Rigoberto's. Been a while since I had #rigosmith

WhalezB4Rarez

One of the few still only on here
View attachment 10642

New release from Alesmith - Who Rye The World: "

Who Rye the World is a Rye India Pale Ale brewed with the Pink Boots Hop Blend which consists of a well-rounded mix of Pacific Northwestern hop varieties including Loral, Mosaic, Simcoe, Sabro and Glacier. This results in a massively hopped American IPA with a soft, spicy hint of rye and notes of tropical fruits, pine and citrus."

And my bacon/egg/cheese add beans burrito from Rigoberto's. Been a while since I had #rigosmith
what’s the hop head can on the right?

what’s the hop head can on the right?
It's just one of those Yeti rambler 16oz can insulator. I won a razzle a loooooong time ago that included a flat of TreeHouse, 2 of these can insulators and Yeti Hopper backflip 24 soft cooler. I think the guy had like amex points to spend on yeti stuff and was trying to find a way to get cash from it. Regardless, my $40 got me a flat of TreeHouse and like $350 worth of Yeti stuff. And then the sticker is because a HopHead was getting a slew of stickers done and I am in HopHeads.

Latest posts