DDT 5/23/2019

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saind

Reaction score
EhGiDPm.jpg

Drinking the last bit of the box of Oud Beersel Kriek before we move over to a brewery. Not bad!

Yeah dude! It's PDX. Hopworks, Deschutes, Laurelwood, Henry's, Country Cat, etc, etc.

**** is real. Why not?

Sounds awesome. I'm usually too hungover/full by the time I get to PDX, but I'll have to try that out next time.

Sounds awesome. I'm usually too hungover/full by the time I get to PDX, but I'll have to try that out next time.

Makes sense. It's probably easier to pull off as a local. You coming back for Brews this year?

Also, checking out the new Hopworks location. Organic Pilsner. Definitely not a banger like Pfriem or Heater Allen. Pretty grainy

vORJ9AV.jpg

zh0g1Ca.jpg

Getting to share some of benh123 box, tried this and one of the Side Project beers. We were blown away by both, but my friend even declared the Side Project was in his top 5 of all time. I'm stoked to try the next one, and this afterthought may be the best one I have had lately, which is saying something since they are all damn good. Cheerz!/

Back