De Dolle Posters

Help Support Talkbeer:

Doesn't Hill Farmstead have a light up De Dolle sign? I'd kill for one of those.
They're out there. I'm not sure if any of the shops in Brussels have them or not. I know the one by the Grand Place has one in the window. Have some drunk pics of the one at Kulminator. They have an Oerman phone at the brewery.

Thanks! I actually found that last night after some googling. Still am looking for the Oerbier poster.
Me too. I'd like the set, but haven't been able to find anywhere other than on OEC.

Posters are often (but not always) available at the brewery, along with the Oerbier mirror (as recently as July). The OEC shop is the easiest way to get them in the U.S., otherwise you'll have to have someone pick them up (they also show up irregularly on eBay Belgium). The black Oerbier poster has been out of print for awhile, but the Altamira one was around last year at least.

The light, unfortunately, was a small run quite a while ago. I only know of a couple in the U.S., owned by bars/brewers.

I have a somewhat-beaten-up version of the black Oerbier poster as well which I should get around to photographing.

Hahahahaha. De Dolle is in BFE. Closest TB'er I know of is in Antwerp, about 135km per Google maps. Hopefully he'll be driving me out there next year.
Saying that De Dolle, or really just about any brewery worth going to in Belgium, is in BFE is like telling me that there's no good way to get to Three Floyds from Northern Indianapolis. I'm disappointed in your use of that term considering you live in Tennessee. A guy I used to trade/buy from in Belgium would always be like "it s near 1 hour distance drive from my home to arrive !!! I can nnot possible go (insert brewery name) , there is no chance !!! But also I need from you find me 8 bittles Dark Lord! You live just close to 3Floyds , I know you can find them!!!"

Isn't Belgium about 1/3 the size of Indiana? I get it, petrol is expensive over there, but still....

Saying that De Dolle, or really just about any brewery worth going to in Belgium, is in BFE is like telling me that there's no good way to get to Three Floyds from Northern Indianapolis. I'm disappointed in your use of that term considering you live in Tennessee. A guy I used to trade/buy from in Belgium would always be like "it s near 1 hour distance drive from my home to arrive !!! I can nnot possible go (insert brewery name) , there is no chance !!! But also I need from you find me 8 bittles Dark Lord! You live just close to 3Floyds , I know you can find them!!!"

Isn't Belgium about 1/3 the size of Indiana? I get it, petrol is expensive over there, but still....
You're my muse.

Also want posters.

In a country where I am always drunk and therefor don't rent a car, somewhere that I can't get too in a reasonable amount of time with less than 4 transfers on public transport, may as well be on the moon. Hopefully I get back next year and my wife can make it and will drive me around for a few days. Haven't been to any saison breweries either and I'd like to change that.

A guy I used to trade/buy from in Belgium would always be like "it s near 1 hour distance drive from my home to arrive !!! I can nnot possible go (insert brewery name) , there is no chance !!! But also I need from you find me 8 bittles Dark Lord! You live just close to 3Floyds , I know you can find them!!!"
Beerpirates?

You trade with danyP? Lucky.

Latest posts