DEBATE BEER

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrDave

Reaction score
**REPOSTED FROM BA BECAUSE IT GOT NUKED***

I know, I know, we are all supposed to be above drinking games or whatever, but **** all that: tonight's debate has the potential to be a pretty fun mess. So if you aren't interested, right on, that's cool (no need to threadshit). For those interested, we gotta figure some things out in the next 6 or 7 hours. Like what and when to drink.

Now of course, many of us were perfectly fine drinking swill back in 2008 when Palin gave us hangovers of "Maverick" proportions. But what now? I can't do AALs like that anymore, and I'll be damned if I'm going to drink more than a few +7% beers on a weeknight. Personally, I'm stocking the fridge with Easy Jack and Pinner. What's your go-to tonight?

I'm still narrowing down the drinking rules for my wife and I because we can't possibly drink for every prop listed here:
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-official-gop-debate-drinking-game-rules-20150805

Personally, I think it should only be a few rules. So far my shortlist is to take a drink every time:
  • Someone says "the Donald."
  • "Obamacare"
  • "Benghazi"
  • (from Rolling Stone) The crowd cheers a racist/bigoted statement by a candidate.
  • "Iran"
  • Trump speaks in third person.
**BONUS RULE: Open and chug Black Tuesday if one of them just up and drops the N word.**
11202659_701392479990955_8787476641458886498_n.jpg

So what are you drinking? What rules are you using?

I can only laugh at this as it reminds of my days of being an intern on the hill. State of the Union night was one of the biggest bar nights of the year. We all played the same game with it. I was there in '06 so "terrorism" and "economy" were guaranteed blackout words. I won't be joining tonight but I will open something during it to go along with ipa day.

I can only laugh at this as it reminds of my days of being an intern on the hill. State of the Union night was one of the biggest bar nights of the year. We all played the same game with it. I was there in '06 so "terrorism" and "economy" were guaranteed blackout words. I won't be joining tonight but I will open something during it to go along with ipa day.
0/10
Needs more dickbutt.

M81QrvS.gif

Dont mind everyone's negativity OP; Ill get a bunch of beers and play the game with you.

Just, instead of taking a drink based on the conditions you listed above, I will take a drink at whatever random interval I see fit.

Also, instead of the part where Im supposed to watch the debate, Im going to go ahead and not watch the debate.

Yay, game night!!!

I'm sure I'll get hell for this, but anyone know a site to stream the debate? No cable and am actually interested in the **** show.

Back