December Bay Area Bottle Share at ISO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milksteaks4me

Reaction score
I'm just reiterating some of the points from the bay area thread to get a unified info thread.

The tasting will take place at 2:00PM on December 19th. Similarly to the earlier tastings held by TB people, let's bring two bombers per person, or two 12 ounce (or 375?) beers to replace a bomber.

Here's the address of the place and some more information.

ISO: Beers
75 E Santa Clara Street #120
San Jose, CA 95113
http://www.isobeers.com/

+ Buying a drink or buying a bottle that you would normally buy anyway for everyday drinking would probably go a long way for them to be enthusiastic about having us back
+ They will supply us with a glass and water probably, once again - tipping helps. Finding a nice place to do shares sounds like something worth investing in to me.
+ The nice thing about ISO is that the bartenders are beer fans so expect them to come hang out with us.
+ ISO is not a restaurant and we can bring our own food. So if interested, we can order some pizza at some point. There's also tons of other food options nearby.

Apparently there's going to be an event at ISO starting at 5:00 but this place is pretty big with lots of large tables outside, so I'm sure we'll be fine. Cheers!

I'll likely be there. Starting at 2 means I should be able to get home the least expensive way, too. LOL

Will you relax your two bomber guideline if one of the bottles is a Kiwi Herman? Ah hell, what am I saying? I've got to unload enough beer that I'll bring two bombers *and* a Kiwi.

It appears I may not be able to make this event. If I'm in town, I will be, but it would seem that I may be heading back to San Diego on the weekend (all dependent on whether or not I have any onsite interview in the Bay Area the week of Christmas, and I find it pretty unlikely that I will).

It appears I may not be able to make this event. If I'm in town, I will be, but it would seem that I may be heading back to San Diego on the weekend (all dependent on whether or not I have any onsite interview in the Bay Area the week of Christmas, and I find it pretty unlikely that I will).

oh well, next time then

THIS IS TOMORROW! PARTY TIME!

QQytCwom.png

I'm a ******* I thought it was Sunday. I had tix for Star Wars middle of Sat. Next one!!

I thought it was Saturday, saw you said Sunday, then realized it really was Saturday.

I could have probably stayed on Saturday for this, as long as the drive down took me it sure would have been a better use of time. Oh well...

Latest posts

Back