December Bay Area Tasting at Beer Revolution

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What days can you make?

• Sunday, Dec 7th

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Thursday, Dec 11th

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Sunday, Dec 14th

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Thursday, Dec 18th

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stupac2

Reaction score
How about a poll? Check every date you can make and if any of them get to some arbitrary threshold (let's say 10) we'll go with it. Sunday dates start in the 12-2 range (it's flexible), Thursdays start at 6-7.

I've only added dates that I can make, so that removes the 4th (Eclipse) and the 21st (traveling). If people want those edited back in we can do it.

Well it definitely looks like we're on, the only question is which date will win. Since the later dates are in the lead right now I'll keep this open for a bit longer before calling it.

Bump. I'll leave this open until this weekend, let's say the 6th, before picking the date.

i'm down for whatever date is easiest for the masses. If i can't make it there for December there is always January.

cheers!

Pretty much only Sundays work for this guy. It's a hike for me during the week. And Sundays is football, also making it hard.

Have we confirmed a date yet? I just realized the earlier (seemingly less popular) dates are approaching soon.

Yup, it'll be the 18th. I'll lock this down and make a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back