US - New England Deciduous Brewing Co.

Help Support Talkbeer:

Copied from my facebook page:

"Howdy folks,

Just wanted to keep you all in the loop. Ive been in and out of hospitals all the last couple months and all in with no out this last week. On the road to recovery finally but it sure is bumpy. Intensely working on my health at this time.

The Deciduous partnership is currently under litigation as a motion to have me removed was issued by my partners as of tuesday 4/11/17. *IMPORTANT, if you have received any emails from my @deciduousbrewing.com address since 4/11/17 they were NOT from me. Please either save them or take a picture and send it to me. Thank you.

I will not be answering any questions at this time, as I need to remain focused on my health as well as the fact I dont have many more answers than you do.

I will check in sporadically and respond to messages as much as allowable.

Thank you all so much for your support! Life continues, and for that im grateful!"

Ben

Copied from my facebook page:

"Howdy folks,

Just wanted to keep you all in the loop. Ive been in and out of hospitals all the last couple months and all in with no out this last week. On the road to recovery finally but it sure is bumpy. Intensely working on my health at this time.

The Deciduous partnership is currently under litigation as a motion to have me removed was issued by my partners as of tuesday 4/11/17. *IMPORTANT, if you have received any emails from my @deciduousbrewing.com address since 4/11/17 they were NOT from me. Please either save them or take a picture and send it to me. Thank you.

I will not be answering any questions at this time, as I need to remain focused on my health as well as the fact I dont have many more answers than you do.

I will check in sporadically and respond to messages as much as allowable.

Thank you all so much for your support! Life continues, and for that im grateful!"

Shitty business news aside, get well Dave!