US - Mid-Atlantic Definitive Washington DC visit thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

I've got reservations at Partisan lined up for early April when friends come in to visit. Dying to dig into that Pigs Head. Definitely some good beers on that list too.

Churchkey is one of the best beer bars ever, not just in DC. I lived about a 6 min walk from it when I lived in DC and wasn't til I moved out to the West Coast that I realized how fantastic it was. DC is a great beer city.
Totally agree with this ^ (except the WC stuff)

HopCat-GR tis ok, Porter Bar is aight, but Chuchkey is an alltimer for me.

Has anyone been to Blue Jacket recently? Wondering how things are progressing their since they got rid of their 'old' headbrewer.

Just dredged this thread up from page 8. Not a whole lot of DC action going on. That sucks.

Anyway... is anyone going to the beer/bourbon/cigar event at Jack Rose next weekend (9/20)? My wife bought me a ticket for our anniversary so I will be there (likely by myself). Would be cool to meet up with some other locals. Hit me up if you are going.

Just dredged this thread up from page 8. Not a whole lot of DC action going on. That sucks.

Anyway... is anyone going to the beer/bourbon/cigar event at Jack Rose next weekend (9/20)? My wife bought me a ticket for our anniversary so I will be there (likely by myself). Would be cool to meet up with some other locals. Hit me up if you are going.
I'll be in DC for Red Bull Battlegrounds that weekend.

So who's hitting up Churchkey for Zwanze? I expect to be there. Not sure what time I'll be lining up though.

Group Builder