Denver Best IPAs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TempletonsFinest

Reaction score
Just booked a flight to Denver in Sept for a weekend of beer, Broncos, and Rockies! Coming from the CA and want to make sure I hit all the hot spots downtown that have the best IPAs. Yes, yes, yes, I understand there may be some personal preference involved, but any input is appreciated!

Thanks!

Go to Falling Rock. Drink from list.

hes-right-you-know-32644960.png

So many good CO breweries making good hoppy beers everywhere on the spectrum from traditional to modern.

I don't think many of the breweries around downtown are well known for their IPAs although everybody brews them. You can find a lot of breweries more revered for their haze on tap around that part of town.

Plenty of good breweries over there but most of the haze factories in town will require more than walking distance.

Wow I guess Falling Rock is the spot! I'll make it our first stop! Any others that stand out?
Brass Tacks is right near Freshcraft that has been great lately.

Breweries, plenty in the downtown area that you can get to without having a car but as most people have been pointing out, if you're only in town for a day or two and want a variety then go to a couple of the tap houses.

Cerebral isn't far from downtown for great IPAs though. Another mile from there is Fiction and 1.5 miles from there is Station 26

Back