As someone who has never visited the brewery I was happy with the membership this year. $15 dollar flat rate for shipping no matter how many bottles you have. The beers have all been excellent. Love the option of paying $50 dollars less and not getting a growler. Glassware was pretty weak tho. Hated the design and logo.
man Kyle sure does love those pastry sours!
They absolutely do not. I had it out of the barrel a couple weeks ago and holy shit is it good. None of the flavors overpower the others.
lol another pastry sour!
Mr. Mojo Razzin - batch 1 - (6.4%) Our American sour ale aged in red wine barrels for over a year with black raspberries, vanilla beans, and cinnamon sticks! This is the 4th membership release of the 2017 Olympus Barrel Society so this will see no distro or be able to purchase bottles in house.
seems like the vanilla cinnnamon and red wine flavors will clash
2018 Membership Perks:
Membership renewels go up tomorrow and ends October 14th
- 12 exclusive bottles from 6 releases. (2 bottles per release - brewer's choice)
- 1 Exclusive Member Glass
- 2018 Membership ID
- 10% Discount in-house or online orders for bottles, cans, merch.
- First dibs on public bottle releases (while supplies last)
- First year we will allow our IPA's to be purchased online and to be shipped (while supplies last)
- Option to have bottles/cans pick-up from the brewery or shipped (at additional cost).
- Shipping: For those who wish to have their allocations and membership items shipped within California (at an additional cost) for both cans and bottles, the customer is responsible for purchasing shipping via our online store once the membership items are made available. We do not ship outside of California.
- Cost: $300 + tax & CRV (California Redemption Value). Non-refundable.