US - Pacific Dionysus Olympus Barrel Society

Help Support Talkbeer:

wow the membership this year has been absolutely awful. Ever since he started canning IPAs everything else has gone out the door it seems like.

Really not one Berlinersfield this year and it's July.

KevSal

Supremium Porter
wow the membership this year has been absolutely awful. Ever since he started canning IPAs everything else has gone out the door it seems like.

that sucks, sounded like these got off on the right foot too

They released Berlinersfield Black Currants and Peaches at the beginning of the year, but yeah it's been pretty slow. I think it's honestly a sign of the times and sours just aren't moving like they used to.

They released Berlinersfield Black Currants and Peaches at the beginning of the year, but yeah it's been pretty slow. I think it's honestly a sign of the times and sours just aren't moving like they used to.
well shit, I missed this release somehow

Still it just sucks to see what it used to be to what it is now. just doesn't seem worth it anymore IMO

well shit, I missed this release somehow

Still it just sucks to see what it used to be to what it is now. just doesn't seem worth it anymore IMO
Eh, I have loved all the beers released this year. I personally split the membership and find that a perfect balance. I mean it's not like I am running out of beer to drink overall, just unfortunately drinking less Dionysus.

Latest posts