Disc Golf

Help Support Talkbeer:

I play, but don't take myself very serious. I generally drink Gumballhead when I do and I play at the little local course they put in our city park last year. I go with some more serious friends to other places in Central Indiana, they do all these stretches and warm ups and have like 35 discs. Magically I still beat the shit out of them just throwing an old Wham-O!.

I used to kinda play a lot in college, along with ultimate. Never really got into the real thing. I just prefer to use the regular frizbee and make my own course through the campus. I used to be pretty good. Need to play some ultimate frizbee soon!

Large field by my office that has reasonably short grass, practicing throws and managed to lose a disc (gazelle) yesterday afternoon. If I'm lucky it will survive the mowers and I'll find it next week, doubtful though.

Just got into Disc golf a little over a year ago. Actually going to be playing this weekend before hitting up the Bruery. The first disc i bought was a Bell's driver, I now have a bunch of disc, with a few more being beer related (Fat Tire, and two from a tournament during SD beer week).

If any of you have contemplated coming to San Diego for beer week definitely sign up for the disc golf tournament put on by Hamilton's and Green Flash. Easily the best event the whole week.

Favorite Discs (D,M,P): Innova Star TeeRex (hot pink for all the haters), Champion Gazelle, Champion Rhino.
Beer: I don't drink when I play, especially tournaments (I take it too seriously I guess)
Course: Morley Field (SD)

Favorite Disc: Buzzz
Course Beer: still waiting for Two Hearted cans, until then Brewery Vivant Farm Hand
Course: Usually Air Zoo for convenience, Oshtemo is favorite.

Bell's has one of the best selection of discs around Kalamazoo. Most of the discs are Discraft Z/ESP or Innova Champion/Star, nice variety of putters, mids and distance discs.

Latest posts