Toxic Topic Disney+

Help Support Talkbeer:

Got a year for free due to having Verizon Unlimited. Absolutely loving the content. Haven't watched like 90% of the Marvel movies so put the whole 20+ starting with Captain America and ending with Endgame on the list. Also had to throw in some Ducktails for them childhood feelz.

We also have it with Verizon but I haven't even downloaded it yet. How much David Attenborough is available on there? That will ultimately be the deciding factor for me.

WhalezB4Rarez

One of the few still only on here
I don’t know how much Attenborough there is but there is going to be plenty of Goldblum.

I wonder what the numbers are for the most watched show/movie on Disney+ this week. Has to be something that families with kids have already watch 100 times before.
I bet the new Lady and the Tramp got a lot of views. Old movie done in a new format that appeals to multiple generations.

We also went through all of the Toy Story’s. Def the best Pixar films IMO.

Watched the first episode of the Jeff Goldblum series and found it somewhat fun, mostly because of his quirkyness.
i liked it until i speculated aloud how much of his quirkiness is a put-on and how much he’s just a genuine weirdo? i’m good either way i suppose but it seemed a bit meta.