Ebenezer's Belgian Fest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are they only pouring De Struise? Any idea if a tap list has been shared anywhere? I've never been to Ebenezer's but would love to make the trip some time.

This is one I really need to do some year, but I feel like my best bet would be to wait until I have a sabbatical, as it usually coincides with the first week of fall classes. If I'm going to do it I definitely want to get the full experience with the beer dinner on Thursday and so on.

Chill year, next year will be a barn burner so plan to arrive early if you want to have a tent spot that isn't on a 45 degree incline next to the road.
You really think it's going to be that bad? People said that last year, and everyone had an easy time camping.

You really think it's going to be that bad? People said that last year, and everyone had an easy time camping.

There were tents from the back of the forest all the way along the garden/house even with the new campsite by the little blue house, which was also full? If you got there before like noon Saturday you had an easier place to set up, but there were people showing up at like 3-4 who were SOL. As the years go by, more and more people show up.

There were tents from the back of the forest all the way along the garden/house even with the new campsite by the little blue house, which was also full? If you got there before like noon Saturday you had an easier place to set up, but there were people showing up at like 3-4 who were SOL. As the years go by, more and more people show up.
I honestly didn't think last year was too bad overall. Like 4-5 years ago was the worst I've seen it and was very very busy.

Back