DavidSPumpkins
davey101
Oaklandtraders
mcgrupp1922
tikk

Welcome to the n00b bif.
giphy.gif

Rules:
  1. Minimum 144oz, make sure you read your target's wants. Don't send IPA to someone that only drinks stouts.
  2. Must include 1 piece of swag, ie brewery t-shirt, glass, some hot sauce or coffee.
  3. Boxes must be shipped by 6.5.17
A couple of housekeeping items. This thread will move quickly, meaning lots of posts per day. Try to keep up, you don't have to read or like every post, but watch what your target posts, it may give you hints. Pop in and give a few hints and maybe join the B.S. when you can. I will call out people for not participating.

Let's have fun and experience this community. Remember it's not about the beer, it's about the people.

Targets will be sent a little later, my toddler just fired out both ends on the bathroom floor.

Last edited:
Holy fuck; what happened??

Also, woohoo... excited to stalk all of you and continue to have no life. Haha.

tenor.gif

Nothing major. Took all 3 dogs in for yearly check ups and vaccines. Vet informed us that all are now considered "senior" dogs and needed to have blood work done. Combine that with a years worth of flea and tick plus heartworm for all of them...it added up fast. That includes my wife's discount that she gets through work.