Eugene

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check Oakshire to see if they still have Especial on. If so, go there and drink as much of it as you can.

Otherwise, Bier Stein, 16 Tons, and/or Claim 52.

coach or other Oregon folks, any local breweries worth checking out? I'll be in Eugene this weekend for the first time in ages...

Looks like 16 tons and the Bier Stein are must visits .

coach or other Oregon folks, any local breweries worth checking out? I'll be in Eugene this weekend for the first time in ages...

Looks like 16 tons and the Bier Stein are must visits .
Claim 52 is your best option other than the tap houses you already plan on hitting. Alesong still doesn't have their tasting room open yet. (I think)

Honestly, if you can swing it, you should just drive north 45 min to Corvallis and hit Block 15. Either location is solid. And Les Caves is my favorite beer bar outside of PDX. Killer food.

eugene4grande.jpg

Claim 52 is your best option other than the tap houses you already plan on hitting. Alesong still doesn't have their tasting room open yet. (I think)

Honestly, if you can swing it, you should just drive north 45 min to Corvallis and hit Block 15. Either location is solid. And Les Caves is my favorite beer bar outside of PDX. Killer food.

I would love to make the drive, not sure I'll be able to convince my wife though. At least it looks like 16 Tons has a bunch of Block 15 beers on at the moment.

Latest posts

Back