Fantasy Football Trash 'n Hauls - The Asshat Season

Help Support Talkbeer:

There's currently more posts in this thread than there will be BeerHatesRob wins this season!

If BeerHatesRob wins this season, I believe he also gets my dog (per a side bet). My dog is neurotic though and won't even get in the car because of her fear of fireworks. She certainly isn't making it to the airport. So if Rob wanted to claim her, he would have to move to Cleveland, which I would like.

If BeerHatesRob wins this season, I believe he also gets my dog (per a side bet). My dog is neurotic though and won't even get in the car because of her fear of fireworks. She certainly isn't making it to the airport. So if Rob wanted to claim her, he would have to move to Cleveland, which I would like.
I will lure her in with Willis and drive away into the night with her.

Just a heads up to whoever I play in week 1 but I always win it! After that who the hell knows..
LeGarrete Blount is going to find his way back to the Patriots somehow and rack me up some points! #lastroundmatters

Gretlawn

Premium Supporter
Contributor
BeerHatesRob he made sure to provide a disclaimer before almost every pick... something like..."Well, Rob said to follow his list," or "I'm just drafting who I was told." I am sure that is to squelch any potential future arguments. So you're good!

Latest posts