Fantasy Football Trash 'n Hauls - The Asshat Season

Help Support Talkbeer:

arrived from disGRUNTled today. Box was repacked and wet, so if more was in the box, a bigger holy shit is deserved. Thank you again, very excited for all of these beers.
That was everything , I think it was wet because I had everything in the fridge then set them out to pack so all the bottles and cans had a ton of moisture on them Hope you enjoy them.

Gretlawn

Premium Supporter
Contributor
Just a reminder that Valentine's Day is the last day to ship. Be sure to let me know if that will be a problem. Otherwise, get those boxes packed and share tracking numbers!

Brent ....

I may have to do structural repair to my porch after this box!

Awesome beers my man. Sure the West Ashley, Cellerarman, etc bottles are fantastic, but I just want to say how excited I am for the pilsners! We rarely get craft pilsners in South Jersey, and you can never have enough.

Cheers!

Also got Daniel's box today!

First off: this had to be the most professional packed box I have ever received. The truck this box was on could have been attacked by a Star Destroyer, and I'm confident these beers would have gotten hear safely.

Next, I'm always a fan of doubles, because then I don't have to feel guilty about not sharing with the wife. Speaking of not sharing, the IPA's are coming with me to Atlantic City in two weeks.

And the Casey. I have a buddy I visit out in Denver, and every time I go I think "how far could the drive to Casey be?" It is very far, and I have never been. So think you sir for bring it here to me. Cheers!

Gretlawn

Premium Supporter
Contributor
Asshats...Assemble!

Anyone still here? Anyone still want to fantasy this year?

I'm cool with whatever.

Gretlawn

Premium Supporter
Contributor
Well biglobo8971, we can't have a 2 person league. It seems like maybe this one is over. Unless I throw it out to the masses and see what we can rustle up.

I don’t frequent here much, but literally logged in to see about the league status. I’m in if it happens

Latest posts