Fantome new Road...

Help Support Talkbeer:

I can't help but wonder then, where does it all go? As I mentioned earlier, we get a variety in Nebraska but maybe a case or two when something new comes out. I have a few spots in KC I have for tomes, but for almost a year now it's been the same stuff on the shelf.
If it helps, the Flemish part of Belgium, well my region anyway (next to Brussels) does not have Fantome in a single store either. Bought mine at the Etre shop, not a single drink shop I know actually sells it, except for BIAB, Etre and those expensive tourist shops in Brussels

What's the leading theory for why things got shut down today? I'm confused how a 591-member FB group was seemingly censored by? Who? Or what caused Dany to pull the plug?
There are 3 or 4 of us from this site that are admins for that group and I wont shut anything down unless it's nonsense. It's a place for Fantome enthusiasts to meet, post pics, let us know how different bottles/vintages are doing, and support the Fantome brand. Just wanted to put that out there.

In all seriousness, Dunt I think Op was referring to DanyP stopping a conversation he himself had initiated about Shelton and how beers are getting to customers. Which I understand from the importer/distributor side but also, ir was a bit more enlightening and not unlike what I have heard rumblings of from others who have tried to get things from Shelton for other products. But I’ll respect Dany’a wishes and not get him into any trouble and stop right there.

In all seriousness, Dunt I think Op was referring to DanyP stopping a conversation he himself had initiated about Shelton and how beers are getting to customers. Which I understand from the importer/distributor side but also, ir was a bit more enlightening and not unlike what I have heard rumblings of from others who have tried to get things from Shelton for other products. But I’ll respect Dany’a wishes and not get him into any trouble and stop right there.
I think that is the best action to take;)

That's probably partially because it's the oldest release on there (outside of the old Santes). So it's had time to dry out and develop some Tome funk in the bottle. Ton Ton at first was really peppery and bitter, but after the last bottle I had a month or two ago, I definitely wish I had more!

I'm hesitant to open any Tome anymore unless I know it's at least 6 months old. The Reverse Haze Boi, if you will.

this is why i've unleashed my inner stakem and just started ordering a case of each beer

Well, if anyone in the states is really jonesing for some tome, on the shelf locally we've got regular saison (uncorked batch), Printemps, Pissenlit, Boo!, Lea's Journey, Dark Ghost (gusher version), Artist #2, Hiver, and Desert Ghost. For the most part all newer batches. Would gladly hook anybody in this thread up for a label, etc.
Wait, where the heck is Desert?

How to properly open and fully consume a Dark Forest Ghost without having to harness your inner Jenna Jamison.

Step #1

Place tome in freezer until thin layer of ice just starts to form on top.

Step #2

Find your safe zone, don’t want to miscalculate and spray all the good linens.

Step #3

Have a liter TB Stein and extra large decanting vessel.

Step #4

Wait for head to recede, combine into TB Stein and enjoy with your roommates!

How to properly open and fully consume a Dark Forest Ghost without having to harness your inner Jenna Jamison.

Step #1

Step #2

Step #3

Step #4

This is a perfect post.

Step #1

Step #2

Step #3

Step #4

Aww I was hoping for ceiling stalactites. That’s the last Tome I send you.
(No it isn’t)

Latest posts