Fantome new Road...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danyP

Reaction score
Happy to tell you we can brew a few more ..( around 2 time a week ...) hoping to can satisfy the un-Happies not 'Tome discoverers in States ... i really hope to can find money to buy another brewing system, but this will still a Real Modest Craft brewed quantity by batch ... i thing from 1200 up to 2000 liters each time.. so, ... nothing to do with UnReal .. Craft breweries !!! ...

Also,i thing 1 time each 2 monthes i want brew a very creating new beer ...
hoping ... like you know .. it' will be good .. ;-) ...
if not .. you know .. like a lot of "Serious Knowers" ! (of all and Nothing) can say ...
" Fantome can do the Best or the Bad "...

to be continuated ... Cheers all members ! ( even the Not FT likers ;-) ...)

200w.gif

Happy to tell you we can brew a few more ..( around 2 time a week ...) hoping to can satisfy the un-Happies not 'Tome discoverers in States ... i really hope to can find money to buy another brewing system, but this will still a Real Modest Craft brewed quantity by batch ... i thing from 1200 up to 2000 liters each time.. so, ... nothing to do with UnReal .. Craft breweries !!! ...

if not .. you know .. like a lot of "Serious Knowers" ! (of all and Nothing) can say ...

I would happily donate to any Fantome gofundme to get you the necessary money. Just saying. Looking forward to many new beers and old favorites!

1 time each 2 monthes i want brew a very creating new beer ...
Fantome's Serious Knowers
I will buy anything you send. This is great news.
I would happily donate to any Fantome gofundme to get you the necessary money. Just saying. Looking forward to many new beers and old favorites!
danyP, you make TalkBeer that much better! Cannot wait to run across more of your beers.
You are a gem, we love you.
Fantome on the shelf? Regularly? Oh my!
raw

Friends, Tomers, serious knowers and not FT likers...lend me your ear/eye!

I think we need to honor this thread and give it the respect it deserves since it is indeed started by the man himself. I am not alone in stating the 133 pages worth of the "Is Fantome back?" thread is amongst my favorite content on this site. But I think that question has long been answered now and its time to take the "new Road" thread for all our discussion on all things Fantome moving forward.

Yay/Nay?

Also, in the spirit of the ghost - let us light this thread up in pictures with all Fantomes consumed on this most ghosty of weeks/weekends!

Friends, Tomers, serious knowers and not FT likers...lend me your ear/eye!

I think we need to honor this thread and give it the respect it deserves since it is indeed started by the man himself. I am not alone in stating the 133 pages worth of the "Is Fantome back?" thread is amongst my favorite content on this site. But I think that question has long been answered now and its time to take the "new Road" thread for all our discussion on all things Fantome moving forward.

Yay/Nay?

Also, in the spirit of the ghost - let us light this thread up in pictures with all Fantomes consumed on this most ghosty of weeks/weekends!
Whole-heartedly agree! I'll quote myself from last night:
Cracked this after danyP's glorious post today.
ITADA1q.jpg[IMG]

I have an abundance of Tomes on shelves around me....who's interested? Srs. Gotta spread the love around if there are bare shelves in other parts of the country. I will not let them go to waste.

Same around here currently, not sure I have ever seen as much variety of 'tomes as I see at a couple of stores.

I mean we can just ask the mods to merge the other thread with this one, keep the name of this one and reserve all the glorious pages of the other thread. I don't wanna ditch the other one all together. Trady do your stuff :p

I've read this like 20 times now.

danyP's likes to posts ratio is off the ****ing chain.

Latest posts

Back