Farnham South Burlington

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

youbrewidrink

Reaction score
New brewer as of August 2017, all new recipes and great beers. He has done a couple of milkshakes #66 (peach & mango) a NE style IPA #52, a double IPA #71, a great passion fruit tart and some tasty stout offerings.

This is not the previous Farnham garbage

I've been hesitant to pick any of these up based on their previous awful beers. But I will have to give some of the newer offerings a whirl.

I've been hesitant to pick any of these up based on their previous awful beers. But I will have to give some of the newer offerings a whirl.
Fresh 71 & 52 canned yesterday, give them a few days to hit shelves.

Farnham brews for Canada in Farnham, whole different operation. Farnham US brewed in South Burlington VT is on the rise!!!

Just to clarify, actually, Farnham in Canada owns the rights to the brewery in South Burlington. That's why they say on their cans "Brewed in South Burlington, Vermont."

It's in the old "Infinity Brewing Company" building and Halyard Brewing Company is within walking distance.

is Farnham US related to the old Infinity Brewing Co? Their cans lately have been excellent, whereas Infinity was one of the worst breweries i ever visited.

Halyard is actually in the old Infinity space. Farnham is in a brand new building next door.

Positive, I was at both locations yesterday.
Farnham bought the Infinity brand to aquire a license in the US quickly.

Did you not see the links I posted of the same address?

There's only one 82 Ethan Allen Drive, South Burlington. I'm trying to figure out what you aren't understanding.

Halyard is actually in the old Infinity space. Farnham is in a brand new building next door.

And you contradicted yourself, of what you said earlier, so I'm using your words here:

"Farnham bought the Infinity brand to acquire a license in the US quickly."

And if Farnham bought the Infinity brand, why would Halyard be in that space?

Farnham is in the Infinity space, not Halyard.

Last edited:
Did you not see the links I posted of the same address?

There's only one 82 Ethan Allen Drive, South Burlington. I'm trying to figure out what you aren't understanding.

And you contradicted yourself, of what you said earlier, so I'm using your words here:

"Farnham bought the Infinity brand to acquire a license in the US quickly."

And if Farnham bought the Infinity brand, why would Halyard be in that space?

Farnham is in the Infinity space, not Halyard.

Halyard is in 80 Ethan Allen (original space of Infinity)

Farnham is in 82 Ethan Allen (new building built by the former owner of Infinity)

Farnham purchased Infinity Brewing brand not real estate.

Former owner of Infinity owns both locations and rents them to these breweries.

My last post on this topic as you don't know what you are talking about, I do. Troll much?

Halyard is in 80 Ethan Allen (original space of Infinity)

Farnham is in 82 Ethan Allen (new building built by the former owner of Infinity)

Farnham purchased Infinity Brewing brand not real estate.

Former owner of Infinity owns both locations and rents them to these breweries.

My last post on this topic as you don't know what you are talking about, I do. Troll much?

Uhmmmmmmm.... since you didn't bother to read the links
I'll spell it out for you:

There's only one 82 Ethan Allen Drive, South Burlington, VT. Where Infinity was at. And Yelp confirms.

Why is this hard for you to understand?

Cheers, either way, I'm not trying to be a dick. But you're not realizing what you originally said.

This is not worth my effort

And this is worth my effort to clarify. Because I want beer drinkers to know where they can find each brewery.

Last edited:
Infinity was originally located at 80 Ethan Allen Drive (in the building shown below). Halyard is now located in this building.

Farnham purchased Infinity's license, etc. for seemingly turn-key entry into the US, however, Farnham is now located next door at 82 Ethan Allen Drive (in the building show below).

Just wanted to chime in and say that Hazy Camper (#72) is a fantastic IPA. Hoping Farnham brews this one with regularity. It was also probably a smart decision to start branding their beers with names instead of numbers, as I first had this beer at the taproom in May but couldn't remember the goddamn number in the weeks afterward.

There's only one 82 Ethan Allen Drive, South Burlington, VT. Where Infinity was at. And Yelp confirms.

Yelp makes mistakes all the time about addresses and closed businesses, and that's my only input here...

Back