FFF to automize!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ridglens

Reaction score
nothing, there some bros arguing about something or other (something like "dude, but on facebook you had said" "no way dude, i know more than you about beer and FFF because nick and i are besties" "but FF is awesome their beer is good") and all did was post:
duty_calls.png

I thought it would be a nice satirical comment on the pointless banter of two dick measurers in the "beer talk" section, maybe even enough to cause brief reflection on the futility of convincing an internet ****** of his *****iness, or at least bring a moment of levity to a conversation that was only about 3% about FFF and 97% about how smart we all are about beer and stuff... It wasn't even funny, just wanted to remind them how dumb they/we all are!

Todd, however, thought it was inappropriate. oh well.

I'm sure it's a tattle-based system. A couple of overly serious toolbags that lurk and hit the report button any time someone has a thought.
Yup.

And the more popular you are (read: funny, arrogant, borderline hostle) you are, the more personal trolls you accumulate who watch your every move for something to snitch on.

I would love to see a tally of who uses the report button the most often. HaveUSeenMyCellar is probably right near the top.

I would love to see a tally of who uses the report button the most often. HaveUSeenMyCellar is probably right near the top.
Herrburgess, joel66, and dontcounttoday are my picks.

On another forum I used to frequent, they actually posted the report button stats.

Herrburgess, joel66, and dontcounttoday are my picks.

On another forum I used to frequent, they actually posted the report button stats.

dontcounttoday is probably a solid guess, it seems like he feuds with half the posters on the Great Lakes board from my various forays over there.

I'm sure it's a tattle-based system. A couple of overly serious toolbags that lurk and hit the report button any time someone has a thought.

I cannot believe people report others so often, especially for a non-offensive joke. The only people I can remember hitting report on were spottedzombie and miketen... plus maybe one or two more who make sexist/racist remarks.

I recall hitting report twice. Once on breakingbad. I wrote "useless dick****" in the reasons section. And once on herrburgess asking that all of his posts get relocated to the German subcategory. Of course this was after I found out he had been reporting a shitload of my posts for no real reason.

Herrburgess is such a toolbag. He's one of the only people I have on ignore, and I did that literally the instant I saw the feature. I can't tell if he's actually braindamaged enough to believe the **** he says or if he's just the world's most boring troll.

Herrburgess is such a toolbag. He's one of the only people I have on ignore, and I did that literally the instant I saw the feature. I can't tell if he's actually braindamaged enough to believe the **** he says or if he's just the world's most boring troll.

I do love the ignore feature. There are times when it can be confusing ie someone is responding to something the Ignored person said. In the end other are few and far between and pale in comparison to not have to look at stupid semi racist avatars or read ridiculous posts
Cheers

I know you and I have had our ups and downs, but I feel like we have bonded over the last few weeks. Next time I'm in the bay area, we should have a beer. Maybe take a walk. Possibly share a milkshake.

I know you and I have had our ups and downs, but I feel like we have bonded over the last few weeks. Next time I'm in the bay area, we should have a beer. Maybe take a walk. Possibly share a milkshake.

Careful Stu, I'm becoming more and more suspicious that Frank is actually the one who roofied Pasta...

Just popped my BA warning cherry; apparently someone reported the Youtube video I posted making fun of Instagram in the latest bad trader thread.

Just popped my BA warning cherry; apparently someone reported the Youtube video I posted making fun of Instagram in the latest bad trader thread.

I got one for posting a judge Judgy gif. Pretty silly to go through and delete and warn a few posts when they'll probably end up deleting the whole thread by tomorrow anyway.

I got one for posting a judge Judgy gif. Pretty silly to go through and delete and warn a few posts when they'll probably end up deleting the whole thread by tomorrow anyway.

I'm actually shocked that thread is still up, given how a big aspect of it involves trading mead which we know is verboten.

I'm actually shocked that thread is still up, given how a big aspect of it involves trading mead which we know is verboten.
I was seriously expecting my post in there to get deleted because it had the word "mead" in it.

I don't get it, did one of the Bros get raped by a bee or something? I can understand not having them in the DB, but not allowing discussion of it at all is so asinine.

Back