US - Great Lakes FIB War Room

Help Support Talkbeer:

What do people think of Deth's Tar so far? I missed the brewery release so I just got a bottle a couple days ago and haven't had a chance to try it yet. Good stuff?

... is this too local or does it count if we hype it up so we can trade it for other region's walez?

So is this the FIB War Room? Also: is it too late to retitle this thread FIB War Room?
Done.

I've been loving Deth's Tar right off the bat, but I know some aren't as crazy about it as I am. A lot of complaints have been its thin and boozy and while I agree it's on the thinner side, I don't think it's boozy at all. It has really nice barrel character to it, a lot of Elijah Craig in particular.

Done.

I've been loving Deth's Tar right off the bat, but I know some aren't as crazy about it as I am. A lot of complaints have been its thin and boozy and while I agree it's on the thinner side, I don't think it's boozy at all. It has really nice barrel character to it, a lot of Elijah Craig in particular.
I think Deth's Tar is boozy as far as it's very bourbon forward and a touch on the thin side but not much. It's a pretty good beer that I think will get better in 6-12 months.

MarkIntihar

Staff member
Done.

Send me one, jerk.

Latest posts