US - Great Lakes FIB War Room

Help Support Talkbeer:

Translation: Last year demand for our variants dropped dramatically, to the point that many are still sitting on shelves to this day. To combat our beers actually being available, will will create arbitrary hoops for you to jump through to drive up hype.
To be fair, the barrel-based variants have been good lately and this- along with the rye barrel treatment- was interesting to me.

limited drop because of Fobab
This. Funk Yeah on draft was the highlight. Tasted very close to a Belgian Gueze. Scooped a bottle of that and some 10/26 Amalgamator cans and they are just delightful. Been a while since a dank, bitter West Coast IPA has rustled my jimmies because only turbid OJ is cool now.

limited drop because of Fobab
This. Funk Yeah on draft was the highlight. Tasted very close to a Belgian Gueze. Scooped a bottle of that and some 10/26 Amalgamator cans and they are just delightful. Been a while since a dank, bitter West Coast IPA has rustled my jimmies because only turbid OJ is cool now.
Wish it was full distro. Their stuff is fantastic, I stop at their booth every session at GABF. The Funk Yeah is about the closest American beer to a Belgian beer that I have had. And the “We are who we pretend to be” is right up there as well

I have three extra tix for the Saturday afternoon FOBAB session, $50 each if anyone is interested. I can send electronically and I'm willing to split them up as well.

Latest posts