US - Great Lakes FIB War Room

Help Support Talkbeer:

middlebrow

yr mouth is 4 eating tinfish & not talking IPA's
Contributor
So true, I went there last year and had maybe 5 different IPAs? Couldn't tell you which ones they were or what was different about them though.
i think most feel the same with all the modern haze boi brewers. two biggest highlights from FOBAB (peach lost abbey thing aside) was the half acre michelada and the mon cheri pie i picked up afterwards.

So true, I went there last year and had maybe 5 different IPAs? Couldn't tell you which ones they were or what was different about them though.
Same feels. Went to OH in February with my girlfriend and I drank through several "oat cream IPAs" and couldn't pick one from the other. My gf was like "Would it kill them to make a saison or something?..."

middlebrow

yr mouth is 4 eating tinfish & not talking IPA's
Contributor
Big thanks to beeraficionado for answering my questions, I'll be at the Rev brew pub today at 11 since I can't really be in the city at 4 pm. Also planning on finally visiting middlebrow for lunch after, very excited for both.
i'll be in a cubicle but there in spirit...hopefully the persimmon/kombucha/vienna/wild blend is still pourin.

Latest posts

Group Builder