US - Great Lakes FIB War Room

Help Support Talkbeer:

First time I've gone to a Rev release where the line felt like a big spectacle shitshow. Especially liked the photographer on hand to get pics of the sweet line.

beeraficionado

Premium Supporter
Contributor
First time I've gone to a Rev release where the line felt like a big spectacle shitshow. Especially liked the photographer on hand to get pics of the sweet line.
You can blame me. We have a talented event photographer who also works at our Brewpub. She loves using her passion on the Rev side and I love having fresh pictures. I hired her to get us some fresh photos to stockpile for future use and won’t apologize for it.

Her work is killer:
https://instagram.com/madybobady

dan

I like the Blackberry Finn a lot more than I thought I would. VSOR is very, very good, too.

Missed out on the DBVSOD, though. Nuts!

Context for this sour shit:
Any time you're in a long line, you get the luck of the draw as to who you stand with for X hours. Suffice to say, being surrounded by... overserved folks, some of whom were already loaded up from their first trip through the line, was getting grating as all hell. Ain't Rev's fault.

That said, that line situation is getting to be anarchy. A handful of people sipping drafts has turned into a full on bottle share. I love a good bottle share as much as anyone but without a clear queue there's a ton of line "mingling," hold-my-spot while people fetch beer, etc.

I dunno. Starting to get to the point where I gotta take a full vacation day and line up ultra early not because Rev doesn't make enough beer but because I can't trust the line.

dan

Context for this sour shit:
Any time you're in a long line, you get the luck of the draw as to who you stand with for X hours. Suffice to say, being surrounded by... overserved folks, some of whom were already loaded up from their first trip through the line, was getting grating as all hell. Ain't Rev's fault.

That said, that line situation is getting to be anarchy. A handful of people sipping drafts has turned into a full on bottle share. I love a good bottle share as much as anyone but without a clear queue there's a ton of line "mingling," hold-my-spot while people fetch beer, etc.

I dunno. Starting to get to the point where I gotta take a full vacation day and line up ultra early not because Rev doesn't make enough beer but because I can't trust the line.
Or you can start loading up on Rev Rewards points. Once you hit certain thresholds, you don't always have to wait in line.

Or you can start loading up on Rev Rewards points. Once you hit certain thresholds, you don't always have to wait in line.
Speaking of, anyone have any guesses as to how many points will be needed for the VSOD release? I think this one was 600.

Latest posts