Quantcast

US - Great Lakes FIB War Room

Help Support Talkbeer:

Tell them to order it. For srs.

A different Kenwood ordered DF and it ended up getting shipped to the Oak Lawn one. So they took it, and i went down to be all apologetic and the guy was like "Hell of a way to get into an account" but they kept it and were very excited to have it. I left a card because they wouldn't give me the buyer's email and haven't heard anything since.
They are a little (trying to think of the right word) indifferent to craft beer there. I think they just let the Miller and Bud distributors put whatever they want on the shelves, it's a very eclectic mix, which just seems to sit if it doesn't sell.

Tell them to order it. For srs.

A different Kenwood ordered DF and it ended up getting shipped to the Oak Lawn one. So they took it, and i went down to be all apologetic and the guy was like "Hell of a way to get into an account" but they kept it and were very excited to have it. I left a card because they wouldn't give me the buyer's email and haven't heard anything since.
Is this how to get the ghost and/or lambic at my liquor craft beer store that's 5 minutes from my apartment? Kinda srs because it's getting cold and they open before noon on my days off.

Oak Lawn Kenwood is where I spent all my income fresh out of college and super into craft beer. I really enjoyed going there for a while, but then shit happened and I have no reason ever to go back.

vav

because the trump thread deserves a pulitzer
Contributor
Is this how to get the ghost and/or lambic at my liquor craft beer store that's 5 minutes from my apartment? Kinda srs because it's getting cold and they open before noon on my days off.

Oak Lawn Kenwood is where I spent all my income fresh out of college and super into craft beer. I really enjoyed going there for a while, but then shit happened and I have no reason ever to go back.
Yep. Beer is available to whoever wants it, they just gotta get a hold of me. adam@dorightdistribution.com

so this is some big news that appeared out of nowhere today. at least for me. Looking forward to this.
Trying this beer right now at Half Acre. It's really great. Super flavorful, easy drinking. We're pretty blessed these days. Between Off Color, Half Acre Wylds, Afterthought, and Is/Was all of our low abv, delicious mixed culture needs are being crushed.