US - Great Lakes FIB War Room

Help Support Talkbeer:

beeraficionado

Premium Supporter
Contributor
#TalkRev

Question about the Rev Rewards account: the site seems new since I was last there (maybe?) so I'm not sure if I have a web profile or not? It doesn't like the number on the back of my card.

Is there some poor soul at Rev who is in charge of helping people like me get their balls out of their own zipper?

Failing that, if anyone here knows what my username is if it's not the card number with spaces or without spaces, that'd probably get me there.
I used the online form to credit points to my account and the submission just went to
info@revbrew.com.
Rob emailed me back promptly and was very helpful. I assume this address goes to a person, too: revrewards@revbrew.com.

Speaking of the portal, though, I don’t think there’s a way to show overall point accumulations. Or if there is, I haven’t found it. All it does is show me progress towards my next redemption. Someone at the taproom or brewpub can manually look your account up and give you lifetime points that way but it would nice helpful if the portal could, too.
Everything dan says is correct, but I would use RevRewards@Revbrew.com for questions and requests related to points, cards, accounts, etc. Since it's critical that the rewards system be that of our POS system, we're married to the one we've got so there will inevitably be ways that you'd like to see your points sliced and diced that just aren't an option for us to display. That being said, we welcome the feedback and will do our best to make them happen if it's an option. Some will be out of our hands.

Thanks for praising, Rob, or "Metal Rob" as we call him cause he's in a kickass metal band. I will pass that compliment on to him.

While I have you here, we are doing 16oz cans of a Bock in a few weeks, just before the Deep Wood release. I think this crowd especially will really appreciate it. The brewers are really jazzed, and so am I.

dan

I saw a reference to this on the other site. I didn’t know if it’s a brewery, a beer, both or something else entirely.

Their name is awful as far as SEO - but I like having more options for good, local beer. That said, do I need to stand in line for it? Something of a deal-breaker for me these days.

Their website is here, but it’s a little thin on information: https://www.iswasbrewing.com/

I saw a reference to this on the other site. I didn’t know if it’s a brewery, a beer, both or something else entirely.

Their name is awful as far as SEO - but I like having more options for good, local beer. That said, do I need to stand in line for it? Something of a deal-breaker for me these days.

Their website is here, but it’s a little thin on information: https://www.iswasbrewing.com/
Started by Mike Schallau formerly of Pipeworks. Brewing at Marz I believe. Releases mostly at Beer Temple and a handful of other shops.

dan

RedCoffee , did you figure out what was going on with the Rev Rewards portal? It looks like the FAQ has two links - one to an admin page of some sort (https://revbrew.com/admin/login) and another to the portal where you put in your number (https://revolutionbrewing.alohaenterprise.com:4430/memberlink/Login.html?companyID=rbv01).

beeraficionado , it's the link in this paragraph that seems off (I also emailed the rewards address above):
HOW DO I START GETTING POINTS?

If you received a card at the brewpub or taproom, you already received the points from that visit. Please complete your member profile at our Rev Rewards portal so that we may look you up in our system and contact you about future events/promotions. If you signed up for an account online, just give a Revolution staff member your name or phone on your next visit to start earning points.

RedCoffee , did you figure out what was going on with the Rev Rewards portal? It looks like the FAQ has two links - one to an admin page of some sort (https://revbrew.com/admin/login) and another to the portal where you put in your number (https://revolutionbrewing.alohaenterprise.com:4430/memberlink/Login.html?companyID=rbv01).

beeraficionado , it's the link in this paragraph that seems off (I also emailed the rewards address above):

If you received a card at the brewpub or taproom, you already received the points from that visit. Please complete your member profile at our Rev Rewards portal so that we may look you up in our system and contact you about future events/promotions. If you signed up for an account online, just give a Revolution staff member your name or phone on your next visit to start earning points.
Once I heard the total points aren't on there, I gave up hahaha

I figure I'll just let the chips fall where they may. If I need to brave the shitlord sea this time, I'll be fine. Just means I'll take the whole day off work.

beeraficionado

Premium Supporter
Contributor

Once I heard the total points aren't on there, I gave up hahaha

I figure I'll just let the chips fall where they may. If I need to brave the shitlord sea this time, I'll be fine. Just means I'll take the whole day off work.
I passed on the feedback to the folks who can fix the glitches.

Last edited:
I passed on the feedback to the folks who can fix the glitches.
I should add it's no big deal either way. It's only ~4 times per year it even comes up. Even then, if I really wanted to figure it out, I'm sure someone at one of those emails could've helped.

beeraficionado any idea on yields for this upcoming release?

Curious if this is a "Get yo ass there right after work on Friday" release or a "It'll be chill, come Saturday" release..
There's a barleywine with cherries in it.
There's a cuvee made of 36% VSOJ(ish?) with 6% made of other barleywine-in-a-fancy-barrel variants
It's the 10-year party so I expect the draft list will be fucking bonkers

It's a perfect storm. Get in line today! ;)

middlebrow

yr mouth is 4 eating tinfish & not talking IPA's
Contributor
if anyone manages to have an extra can of both, I got a car and cash.

beeraficionado

Premium Supporter
Contributor
If anyone has an Orin + that Cherry Cola version, I totally slept on those and really want to try that variant. I can swap you some Deep Wood cans you're missing but am all out of VSOJ.
if anyone manages to have an extra can of both, I got a car and cash.
I know a guy
beeraficionado any idea on yields for this upcoming release?

Curious if this is a "Get yo ass there right after work on Friday" release or a "It'll be chill, come Saturday" release..
Enough for about 700 people to max out (3/3). Then we have more Ten Year Beer set aside to go out to our retailers as well.