US - Great Lakes FIB War Room

Help Support Talkbeer:

Burger people — how is the one at Haymarket? Pics always look good but never hear anything of it like do with Corridor, Forbidden Root, etc.

Also see Clare’s is back...and some barleywines...

Reactions: vav
Anyone with a hot lead on where I can get any number of ounces of Boss Jacket on tap in Chicago tomorrow? Apparently my timing is hilariously bad and Rev taproom is closed for a private event. Not on at the brewpub per the website. Any assistance is appreciated!

Anyone with a hot lead on where I can get any number of ounces of Boss Jacket on tap in Chicago tomorrow? Apparently my timing is hilariously bad and Rev taproom is closed for a private event. Not on at the brewpub per the website. Any assistance is appreciated!
I think that one is scarce. I got the 2nd to last small pour of it at Kedzie all the way back on.. Sat Jan 4th?

Though you are right.. it appears it's back on (or the taplist is outdated?) @ Kedzie (which as you noted - is closed)

Doc's Smokehouse in Mokena (off the I-80 and LaGrange road exit) shows that they have 10% left in the keg that they put on for the preview they hosted the day before the release. Also have Ryeway on.

beeraficionado

Premium Supporter
Contributor
If anyone has an Orin + that Cherry Cola version, I totally slept on those and really want to try that variant. I can swap you some Deep Wood cans you're missing but am all out of VSOJ.
Both of these are now closed.

Did all of the local Facebook beer trading groups get shut down? I haven’t traded beer in a very long time so I have no clue about it anymore. I was hoping to try to make a good trade for 1 of each Rev release today.

Wife is 7 months pregnant and home with the flu so getting out of the house is unattainable today. :(

Did all of the local Facebook beer trading groups get shut down? I haven’t traded beer in a very long time so I have no clue about it anymore. I was hoping to try to make a good trade for 1 of each Rev release today.

Wife is 7 months pregnant and home with the flu so getting out of the house is unattainable today. :(
1 can of each? If so, I got you (and cost is fine). If you meant 4pk, is tough as already picking up for some others...

ETA: Ten Year is seeing distro too, in case you have a good shop.

Many were shut down but still several left BTC is the most active Chicago group.

pm me if you need an invite

1 can of each? If so, I got you (and cost is fine). If you meant 4pk, is tough as already picking up for some others...

ETA: Ten Year is seeing distro too, in case you have a good shop.
I meant 4 pack :rolleyes:. My fault on not elaborating further. I appreciate the offer! Will let you know if I can’t track down a full 4 pack of each.

Latest posts

Group Builder