US - Great Lakes FIB War Room

Help Support Talkbeer:

I meant 4 pack :rolleyes:. My fault on not elaborating further. I appreciate the offer! Will let you know if I can’t track down a full 4 pack of each.
Ha, sorry. I wasn’t trying to be cute (or stingy). Just saw they posted no line and still have some so hopefully someone can get you without trouble.

I'll second "Ten Year is GRATE" and also throw on that (and wear the "bro" hat that goes along with it) the vanilla stout that kicked first at the release was damn good too and did not taste like it was 16+ ABV.

I'll second "Ten Year is GRATE" and also throw on that (and wear the "bro" hat that goes along with it) the vanilla stout that kicked first at the release was damn good too and did not taste like it was 16+ ABV.
Sanctuary 20 and Totally Uncalled Four had me a little fuzzy walking out of Rev. Thank god the line at Honey Butter was like 3 hrs long.

dan

I enjoyed drinking all the beers though I wasn’t expecting a line out the door at 5:30. I also realized that putting the barrels on the floor allows them to soak up that musky scent that you get from packing hundreds of damp, large men (mostly) in a warm and humid environment for several hours. So when we drink Rev Deep Wood beers, it’s like we’re drinking a distillation of ourselves. Yum.

This particular draft lineup, though, gave me the absolute worst day after shits in my life. I didn’t care for that.

vav

because the trump thread deserves a pulitzer
Contributor
I enjoyed drinking all the beers though I wasn’t expecting a line out the door at 5:30. I also realized that putting the barrels on the floor allows them to soak up that musky scent that you get from packing hundreds of damp, large men (mostly) in a warm and humid environment for several hours. So when we drink Rev Deep Wood beers, it’s like we’re drinking a distillation of ourselves. Yum.

This particular draft lineup, though, gave me the absolute worst day after shits in my life. I didn’t care for that.
well this was a hell of a ride

For those that remember Transient's cherry soda... It's that only with a Straight Jacket base. My problem with cherry beers is that too often they focus on the tart aspect. This is alllllll sweet and cinnamon and it fucking rules.
I picked up a ton of cinnamon too and it rocks.

Picked up some of that Spiteful barrel aged stuff on Saturday..

Always like swinging by there.

It wasn't on tap anymore (a 2017 BA Malevolence Choc Caliente was though) so I guess I'll pop one of each while in Minneapolis this weekend with the lads.

Did anyone make it there on Friday and try them on tap then?

Latest posts

Group Builder