US - Great Lakes FIB War Room

Help Support Talkbeer:

dan

middlebrow , you guys do flights of tinned fish? Might get some real aficionados.

I went into the off season saying that if they didn't get someone to compete with Mitch for the starting job, I wouldn't watch. At least now I should be able to get a game or two in before Foles gets hurt and I tune out.

middlebrow

yr mouth is 4 eating tinfish & not talking IPA's
Contributor
Fair enough! I know ordering direct is best - but it’s not like most restaurants have that kind of infrastructure.
Grubhub / Uber fees and employee pay seemed to be the shittiest, Caviar slightly better. As with most things in life...larger the corporation, larger the executive/management employee pool to pay while the gig workers get screwed. Grubhub just ran a feel good commercial in light of this, imagine if instead they paid all their employees one more dollar an hour and didn’t run an add during a Fargo rerun on Hulu.

middlebrow making life better with easy no contact pickups and holy shit this Pith is good. Nice to pick up a bottle of natural wine and a tin of mackerel.

But fuck the city for not actually finishing the far-West Division resurfacing, leaving potholes all over and a blown tire on my car.

Attachments

Reactions: dan
Group Builder