US - Great Lakes FIB War Room

Help Support Talkbeer:

middlebrow

yr mouth is 4 eating tinfish & not talking IPA's
Contributor
If you have some time, check out the 343 comments (as of this typing) of mostly positive feedback on their FB post. Which is either efficient filtering on their part or Manteno is worse than I thought it was.
theyre deleting like anything negative but the 300 likes and 200 pro comments make me think I shouldnt stop my prius to get gas in manteno anytime soon.

This is very good. Bought a four pack to try it out. Will have to buy more.
I'm that guy who thinks Apex is... fine. It's awesome that I can get a $10 four pack of a locally made saison at my grocery store but I don't love the beer. I have loved all variations I've had of it, though. And Maranon is fucking sublime to me. The yeast adds just enough citrus to add balance. It tastes so much lighter than Apex.

I did realize that it is not in fact my favorite OC beer because it is not Radlersnake AKA Screw You, Jeremy Danner.

dan

Some details on the upcoming Cafe Deth variant from Rev. I don't know when it will be available to the general public but Rev Rewards members should check their email for potentially early access.
This special blend of sweet Deth's Tar barrels is augmented with a dose of fresh roasted Dark Matter coffee that is frankly Herculean. Over 10 pounds per oak barrel of Guatemalan San Jeronimo Miramar beans (both washed and Sarchimor processes) highlight the harmony and complexity of this marriage of barrel-aged Imperial Oatmeal Stout and coffee.

Some details on the upcoming Cafe Deth variant from Rev. I don't know when it will be available to the general public but Rev Rewards members should check their email for potentially early access.
This special blend of sweet Deth's Tar barrels is augmented with a dose of fresh roasted Dark Matter coffee that is frankly Herculean. Over 10 pounds per oak barrel of Guatemalan San Jeronimo Miramar beans (both washed and Sarchimor processes) highlight the harmony and complexity of this marriage of barrel-aged Imperial Oatmeal Stout and coffee.
Are you getting points automatically when you do curbside orders? I put my Rev Rewards number in at checkout, but this is the 2nd one now that nothing shows up on my account when making an online order. It wasn't a big deal to get the points added after the fact. Just wondering if I'm doing something wrong. Would have been nice to get the $20 off on this transaction.

middlebrow

yr mouth is 4 eating tinfish & not talking IPA's
Contributor
nice lil surprise this morn

Man, Beer For Brunch might not be for everyone but damn if they didn't nail exactly what they were going for. The orange and Chardonnay balance is perfect. Definitely tart.

And I have to say that each subsequent release of Golf gets heavier on the tea, especially when super fresh, which I do not like. The second release from last month is just now getting in the sweet spot for my tastes.

Latest posts