US - Great Lakes FIB War Room

Help Support Talkbeer:

dan

lol you seeing these Dark Lord packages
I want to see what the tote looks like.

In other news, Supermassive from Revolution is not exactly my preferred summertime beverage but it's just so damn good. This was also one of the few releases where I didn't come home completely wasted after I picked up the beer!

I want to see what the tote looks like.

In other news, Supermassive from Revolution is not exactly my preferred summertime beverage but it's just so damn good. This was also one of the few releases where I didn't come home completely wasted after I picked up the beer!
gonna guess the "tote" are those flimsy little bags (those things literally cost around two bucks)

Reactions: dan
Let's be honest, fellow OC fanboys, we're just arguing over 2nd place.

Hail to the king, baby.
Hopefully this will see some distro to MI. I will continue putting my money where my mouth is for Off Color. Kudos to the distributor and retailers for selling at a competitive price. I remember horror stories back in the day of outrageously priced 4 packs of Apex Predator in NYC.

Hopefully this will see some distro to MI. I will continue putting my money where my mouth is for Off Color. Kudos to the distributor and retailers for selling at a competitive price. I remember horror stories back in the day of outrageously priced 4 packs of Apex Predator in NYC.
Do you guys get the special/seasonal stuff yet or just the standards so far? If you ever wanted to put in an order for me to pick up from Mousetrap, we could figure out a way to get it to you.

Whoa now that's saying something. Why so good?
Again, I'm not the biggest Apex fan outside of the fact that it's cheap and readily available. But Maranon... The yeast gives it a lemony thing to balance the sweetness. It tastes much lighter. Just a perfect beer. It's been a long time since I had any of the HF shelf saisons but this is as good as those and as good of a non-BA'd/mixed fermentation saison that exists in the world.

Latest posts