Quantcast

US - Great Lakes FIB War Room

Help Support Talkbeer:

3 Floyds is finally realizing that clear information is critical to capturing today's savvy beer consumer, especially when dealing with a price point even BeerAdvocate is questioning.

Just kidding.

dan

3 Floyds is finally realizing that clear information is critical to capturing today's savvy beer consumer, especially when dealing with a price point even BeerAdvocate is questioning.

Just kidding.
ah, you mean this BS:
Marshmallow Handjee – Dark Lord aged in ◻◼◻◼◻◼◻︎ barrels with vanilla beans

ah, you mean this BS:
Marshmallow Handjee – Dark Lord aged in ◻◼◻◼◻◼◻︎ barrels with vanilla beans
If being opaque and inaccesible is your 2020 craft beer strategy, even as your previously highly sought after beers sit on grocery store shelves everywhere... yikes.

I mean who knows maybe that angle still works for them. But when the consumer community is debating whether or not your variants are worth taking on 4 overpriced and unwanted bombers I gotta imagine things are less than ideal.

Reactions: dan

vav

because the trump thread deserves a pulitzer
Contributor
A Black Friday event at Binny's just won't be the same if people can't figure out a way to cut in line or drink whalez out of solo cups one oz. at a time. Sad!
I like how they say "you'll be randomly assigned one of the two options" then ask for your Binnys card like they're not going to use that to see who's more loyal (spends more) to decide who wins and what you win :) It's the same thing Binny's does with bourbon allocations (at least the store's I've encountered):p

If being opaque and inaccesible is your 2020 craft beer strategy, even as your previously highly sought after beers sit on grocery store shelves everywhere... yikes.

I mean who knows maybe that angle still works for them. But when the consumer community is debating whether or not your variants are worth taking on 4 overpriced and unwanted bombers I gotta imagine things are less than ideal.
About 2 hours after posting, every pickup day still available.

Reactions: dan

Latest posts