Quantcast

US - Great Lakes FIB War Room

Help Support Talkbeer:

Popped over to Rev the webstore to see if they had those fancy glasses back in stock yet. Happened to see that regular DT is listed as...... sold out!? Already!? It lasted til summertime last year!

beeraficionado please tell me that this is the result of either a coding error, rationing, and/or Rev's popularity exploding and not a sign that you're massively dialing back on barrel-aged beer production.

Reactions: dan

vav

because the trump thread deserves a pulitzer
Contributor
Don’t sleep on this year’s regular Deth’s Tar. It’s damn good. Big, heavy stout but still dry and no alcohol burn. My first thought is that it reminds me of Baudonia.

beeraficionado, you guys aren’t using moldy barrels, are you? Baudonia has long held the crown for me for BA stouts, flavored variations notwithstanding, but this one… damn. Nice job to Marty and the entire team!
Baudonia remains my favorite barrel aged stout to ever exist. It was so fudgey.

beeraficionado

Premium Supporter
Contributor
Popped over to Rev the webstore to see if they had those fancy glasses back in stock yet. Happened to see that regular DT is listed as...... sold out!? Already!? It lasted til summertime last year!

beeraficionado please tell me that this is the result of either a coding error, rationing, and/or Rev's popularity exploding and not a sign that you're massively dialing back on barrel-aged beer production.
No scaling back, they just flew this year and we commit early to sending X amount to our retailers so that'll be the only place to find it. The other two will be gone today.

middlebrow

yr mouth is 4 eating tinfish & not talking IPA's
Contributor
Go get a club sando from Middle Brow and rub the Togarashi Aioli all over yourself, cuz holy shit that's good. middlebrow
i sorta know beer and margherita pizzas, everything else they do there with food continues to amaze me and is beyond anything i couldve imagined. pete and polly hired a perfect mix of people with off the wall talents, tastes, & backgrounds. pete's a friggin madman evolving the business every 2 months to the whims of covid, i just hope that damn vaccine comes so he can settle and try to enjoy his monday's & tuesdays off.

Latest posts