US - Great Lakes FIB War Room

Help Support Talkbeer:

Last I heard was that it was going to be switched through a couple places like Beer Temple each year, but that was back before a pandemic and Shelton Brothers being liquidated, soooo.

middlebrow

yr mouth is 4 eating tinfish & not talking IPA's
Contributor
Someone on the ‘ole CBS listserv is absolutely IRATE that an upcoming local beer fest will require proof of vaccination to enter. His freedoms are being trampled!

Just wait until they exercise their freedom to boot him from the mailing list.
when i saw the simple heads up, i knew some old salty dog would respond. And including HIPAA in his response made my day.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they were asked and turned it down because of the safety precautions they were taking and uncertainty.
I saw Michael Roper posted on a Facebook group that they did indeed make an effort to host Zwanze again this year but were not given the chance. Someone else said there is no current Cantillon distributor in Chicago and that is why. But I'm not sure if that is the case. I know DoRight was the most recent distributor when Shelton was still around but I'm guessing they haven't been able to get an agreement with the new importer(s) (whoever that is).

Latest posts