US - Pacific Fieldwork Brewing

Help Support Talkbeer:

King Citra, Mallow Gold, New Dreams & Danger Cake Available For Online Pre-Sale Now!

Hello Friends!

We are excited to release four delicious beers for Online Pre-Sale today. We have the return of the beloved King Citra and the first canning of the off the wall Mallow Gold as well as two new beers - New Dreams IPA, and Danger Cake a Barrel Aged Imperial Milk Stout. Growler fills will be available for each of these except Danger Cake which will be in cans only, no draft. No crowlers will be available. The online pre-sale begins now and will close on Friday, May 10th at 3 pm or sooner if all cans sell out.

Order Your Cans Here

16oz Can Pre-Sale
Order Window: Now
Choose any of our Taproom locations
Pick Up Window: Saturday 5/11 at opening - Sunday 5/19 at 9pm

LIMITS: Limits for the Online Pre-Sale will be 1 case (24 cans) per person of each beer while supplies last. Growler fills of all beers will be available in house while supplies last however no Crowler fills are available.

ORDER DETAILS: Please note that the person’s name on the order, the credit card used, and the ID of the person who picks up the beer must all match. No proxies or exceptions.

ONLINE RELEASE DETAILS: We don’t know how quickly these cans will sell so please note that your beer is only reserved once your checkout process is complete. Your cart will update if the beer has run out.

ORDER PICK UP: The pick-up window will be 5/11 at opening to 5/19 at 9:00pm.
All sales are final.
If you do not pick up your cans by May 19th they will be re-sold to the public and you will not be issued a refund.

KevSal

Supremium Porter
Damn. I missed the online sale and was counting on the taproom sale tomorrow.
i bet you weren't the only one who was going to do the same, thats a pretty shitty move honestly, when online was sold out it shoulda been just sold out, no reason they had to put the remaining amount online (unless i guess they oversold again)

Latest posts