Filming a brewery-hopping trek out west

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kennyflannery

Reaction score
I've been living out of my backpack for 13 years and fell in love with beer and brewing along the way. My friend is a film guy, and always wanted to follow me for a documentary. He finally had time this past December/January to do that, so I made sure it was all about beer.

We hitchhiked and tripped to 11 breweries that all let us film and do tastings with them in a half dozen cities out west. The biggest was Modern Times in San Diego, the newest was Able Baker in Las Vegas. The editing turned out great and we wound up with seven ~20-minute episodes (plus a season finale this week that's more of a recap with bonus footage, and the opening of a growler full of homebrew I pitched with Kveik yeast and traveled with).

Anyways, it's pretty damn awesome and I know some of you will appreciate it. You can go to youtube.com/Hopping and cherry-pick episodes, or start from the beginning in Las Vegas. I'd love to hear what you think. Cheers!

Back