Finally done building the cellar.

Help Support Talkbeer:

Sick...so I guess you don't age stuff that isn't Lambic or c&c? I mean, you wouldn't store BCBS bombers and the like in that manner, right?

P.S. you're one handy sonofabitch...I could've done the tile but that's where my expertise ends. Really awesome.
In one of the pictures you can see a wire rack. Presumably that's for stuff that doesn't fit in the horizontal racks.

Also, capped stuff can go in those racks just fine as long as it's the right shape. I stored Bruery bottles in something like that for years without issue.

In one of the pictures you can see a wire rack. Presumably that's for stuff that doesn't fit in the horizontal racks.

Also, capped stuff can go in those racks just fine as long as it's the right shape. I stored Bruery bottles in something like that for years without issue.
That's exactly the idea. Only lambic will be kept for a long time though.

Also, the cellar was going to be only for lambic until the wife said ( you're building a room just for beer, that way we won't have beer anywhere else right? ) oups.. Yes hun hah

Sick...so I guess you don't age stuff that isn't Lambic or c&c? I mean, you wouldn't store BCBS bombers and the like in that manner, right?

P.S. you're one handy sonofabitch...I could've done the tile but that's where my expertise ends. Really awesome.
It's actually not that hard of a job. Just time consuming, especially if you have a little one who needs your undivided attention.

That's exactly the idea. Only lambic will be kept for a long time though.

Also, the cellar was going to be only for lambic until the wife said ( you're building a room just for beer, that way we won't have beer anywhere else right? ) oups.. Yes hun hah
Yeah, it's super cool, I'd definitely like to do something similar once I get a house if it has a sensible space for it. Of course, there are a zillion things I'd like to do once I get a house...

Yeah, it's super cool, I'd definitely like to do something similar once I get a house if it has a sensible space for it. Of course, there are a zillion things I'd like to do once I get a house...
Yup, priorities one project at a time.

I couldn't wait to have something like that but I knew I needed to get it done myself to save a butload.

couldn't post more than 20pics in post so double post :D

Ready to close up the interior now.
Ceiling's first

and the walls...

Now the fun begins.. Onto the racking..

And now the connecting of all the wires. I passed a new cable from the box to the cellar so that the unit would have it's own breaker.

Finally over.

Tagged a few people that I promised pics to

GrumpyOldTroll GuisseppeFranco kcherney KeKeKumba brooklyn kump The rest of them should find it.
SO MUCH ROOM FOR ACTIVITIES!!!!!

In all seriousness nice work!!!!!

Latest posts