Firestone Walker Invitational 2018

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I can tell, muh crew all got 2 tix except 1 guy (who booked the airbnb condo so he knows someone gotta pitch him a ticket), so I bet we'll have one for ya.

If the ol' lady can't go, I'll definitely have one for ya.

As a betting line, I would put the over/under on our group having an extra 1.5 tickets.

From what I can tell, muh crew all got 2 tix except 1 guy (who booked the airbnb condo so he knows someone gotta pitch him a ticket), so I bet we'll have one for ya.

If the ol' lady can't go, I'll definitely have one for ya.

As a betting line, I would put the over/under on our group having an extra 1.5 tickets.
Keep me posted, gladly take one off your hands. Great opportunity to meet you as well. Cheers brotha, and thanks

Bro says Nikki Lane show is the ****, do not miss. Saw her open for Social D.

I wanna check it out, but given that my group of beer friends are total lib cucks, I'm guessing they're gonna say nah and wanna pass on the show the night before. Anyone going/interested in going?

Didn't get tickets to FWIBF this year?
Well then join us for the Kick-Off Concert!

Whether you did or didn’t score tickets to the sold-out Firestone Walker Invitational Beer Fest, now is your chance to start off the weekend with epic beers & music as acclaimed Nashville recording artist Nikki Lane headlines the inaugural FWIBF Kick-Off Concert on Friday, June 1st! Tickets are on sale now for $45, while supplies last.

Concert attendees will also have the opportunity to purchase beers from the likes of Three Floyds, Russian River, Garage Project & many more, for just $5 per beer. Tickets are on sale now for $45.
fc32dda2-ec33-42f0-83cc-845b0866b87c.jpg

After temps in the 70's the last few days looks like 88 tomorrow and 96 for the fest. Stay hydrated foreigners.

any chance some bay area folks can gpiufmb some mother’s milk tomorrow? got plenty to trade for a pair of bottles!

Latest posts

Back