First time in PDX Dec 12-15. Meet up for a beer/bottle share?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blatantdream

Reaction score
I had some expiring airline credit and decided to visit Portland for the first time by myself next week Thursday-Sunday. I will be bringing some bottles with me in a shipper that needs drinking! Needs to be emptied so I can fill it with PDX goodies to bring back. Anyone interested in joining me for a drink or two on those days and help me empty the box? Any other recommendations or if you would like to accompany me at food establishments also welcomed.

I'll also be visiting Portland this weekend and will be bringing some beers to share. Won't get in til Friday though so I'll miss the Commons bottle share but hope to meet some of you over the weekend.

I'll definitely come by to the Commons bottleshare. Can't wait! Should be fun to meet everyone. I'm Denise.

You are going to have a great time. The Portland scene is awesome, and the TB crew there (and other peeps too) is even more awesome!

Back