FML.... I liked Dark Lord again

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ridglens

Reaction score
yup. i liked it. and it wasn't even barrel aged.

opened a '11 and a '12 a few months ago and was all like "ew gross, screw this"... we played beer pong with them.

but then last night, opened a '13 (split between 6-8 people, that honestly probably helped a lot), and really enjoyed it. i feel a little dirty about it, so i needed to tell people. i mean, it's not '08 by a damn sight, but what is?

anyway, if you are like me and usually mail your DL's around like the latest 750 shelf tits from Founders, may wanna keep an eye on those '13s, might actually be a drinker...

d1Zxa.gif

Just had my first Dark Lord ever on Sunday, really enjoyed it and glad I waited for it to sit a while because the backlash on DLD was insane.

I loved it so much I chugged 1/4 of it from the bottle because sharing with friends is for suckers.

Pinky out to keep it classy.
16dab48a295311e39ad222000a1f97a2_8.jpg

Just had my first Dark Lord ever on Sunday, really enjoyed it and glad I waited for it to sit a while because the backlash on DLD was insane.

I loved it so much I chugged 1/4 of it from the bottle because sharing with friends is for suckers.

Pinky out to keep it classy.
16dab48a295311e39ad222000a1f97a2_8.jpg
Keep drinking the beetus and you will look like Makinthedark lord soon enough

Back