US - Great Lakes FOBAB

Help Support Talkbeer:

air

Ah shit, didn't realize I should've set up an Imbibe membership ahead of time. I was really hoping to go for the members only portion.

Anyone know how many tickets we can buy tomorrow during the general sale? Will it be one per person like the IMBIB members sale, or will I be able to buy one for a friend?

jmgrub

real Gs move in silence like lasagna
What day?
I'm sticking with the tried and true Saturday evening session. I figured the FIBBIBE members would run down all the good kegs on Friday. I'll probably come into town Thursday mid-day to make sure I don't miss any event SideProject may happen to be putting on.

I've got a group of Cali brahs coming with this year after I've raved about the last two events. Let me know if you'd like to put together an LA v. CHI bottleshare at some point during the weekend. It can be a rematch of the Western Conference Finals. In any event, I am intent on ticking you in November.

I'm sticking with the tried and true Saturday evening session. I figured the FIBBIBE members would run down all the good kegs on Friday. I'll probably come into town Thursday mid-day to make sure I don't miss any event SideProject may happen to be putting on.

I've got a group of Cali brahs coming with this year after I've raved about the last two events. Let me know if you'd like to put together an LA v. CHI bottleshare at some point during the weekend. It can be a rematch of the Western Conference Finals. In any event, I am intent on ticking you in November.
Love the idea of the bottle share. IN.gif

1noa

Premium Supporter
Contributor
I'll be there Friday night. You assholes better have left some beer after your 1 hour binge drinking session. Look forward to hanging out with everyone and getting weird.

jmgrub

real Gs move in silence like lasagna
I'll be there Friday night. You assholes better have left some beer after your 1 hour binge drinking session. Look forward to hanging out with everyone and getting weird.
Wouldn't count on the bolded. Would count on the italicized.

Latest posts