FOBAB

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah ****, didn't realize I should've set up an Imbibe membership ahead of time. I was really hoping to go for the members only portion.

Anyone know how many tickets we can buy tomorrow during the general sale? Will it be one per person like the IMBIB members sale, or will I be able to buy one for a friend?

Yep that was nice and easy but why the F@#$ do I have to pay a $2.50 fee to print my tickets at home?
I know rite!! $12.95 per ticket in service fees?!! Srsly?!

But if you have THEM print it and mail it to your house it's "free".

In for session 2 (Saturday afternoon)!!!

What day?

I'm sticking with the tried and true Saturday evening session. I figured the FIBBIBE members would run down all the good kegs on Friday. I'll probably come into town Thursday mid-day to make sure I don't miss any event SideProject may happen to be putting on.

I've got a group of Cali brahs coming with this year after I've raved about the last two events. Let me know if you'd like to put together an LA v. CHI bottleshare at some point during the weekend. It can be a rematch of the Western Conference Finals. In any event, I am intent on ticking you in November.

I'm sticking with the tried and true Saturday evening session. I figured the FIBBIBE members would run down all the good kegs on Friday. I'll probably come into town Thursday mid-day to make sure I don't miss any event SideProject may happen to be putting on.

I've got a group of Cali brahs coming with this year after I've raved about the last two events. Let me know if you'd like to put together an LA v. CHI bottleshare at some point during the weekend. It can be a rematch of the Western Conference Finals. In any event, I am intent on ticking you in November.

Love the idea of the bottle share. IN.gif

I'll be there Friday night. You ******** better have left some beer after your 1 hour binge drinking session. Look forward to hanging out with everyone and getting weird.

I'll be there Friday night. You ******** better have left some beer after your 1 hour binge drinking session. Look forward to hanging out with everyone and getting weird.

Wouldn't count on the bolded. Would count on the italicized.

If GI has their barrel booth and aren't taking tickets again there is a 0% guarantee on the first request and a 100% guarantee on your second request.

Yep that was nice and easy but why the F@#$ do I have to pay a $2.50 fee to print my tickets at home?

You don't. I'll be waiting by the mailbox like a 6 year old waiting for his cereal box reward to come in the mail.

In for session 2! Loved this event last year- cant wait to get drunk at it again this year.

Are there typically tickets available closer to the event from people who bought them and can't go? It looks like it's sold out and I forgot about the sale today. Heard how awesome it is and now I'm intrigued.

I'm all up in session 2, watch the **** out.

Talkbeer table at Northdown on Thursday.

I'm there. Will a certain reasonably tall ginger brewer who did a pre-FoBAB event last year at Northdown be there as well?

Are there typically tickets available closer to the event from people who bought them and can't go? It looks like it's sold out and I forgot about the sale today. Heard how awesome it is and now I'm intrigued.

ticketmaster is still showing tickets for sessions 1 and 3 for me. i just went and tried to add tickets for the friday night session and it prompted me a 2 minute reservation timer.

See you there. Last year's event there was more than fun (except for the $200 parking ticket I got for leaving my car near Northdown until I was sober enough to drive. Even LA parking tickets are only $65).

In for Friday
102.gif

Session 3.

Because I had a hellacious day at work.

And forgot.

And just ordered them now.

Session 3.

Because I had a hellacious day at work.

And forgot.

And just ordered them now.

I thought you were IMBIBE before, did you not partake this year for the one hour early to the 1st session? Also, enjoy that fart filled pavilion. Session 3 is going to be murder on the senses.

I thought you were IMBIBE before, did you not partake this year for the one hour early to the 1st session? Also, enjoy that fart filled pavilion. Session 3 is going to be murder on the senses.
After my experience with tickets last year as a new imbibe member, I decided not to reup. Justin said he would get me into second session for free, but that wasn't why I approached him at Great Taste.

Guess i'll go ahead and throw my ISO up for 1-2 tix for sessions 1 and/or 3 (or anything really). SDBW ain't bad to fall back though.

Edit: cash + your pick of de Garde

Guess i'll go ahead and throw my ISO up for 1-2 tix for sessions 1 and/or 3 (or anything really). SDBW ain't bad to fall back though.

Edit: cash + your pick of de Garde

Nick, this shouldn't be too tough, especially as the event draws closer. Look forward to seeing you in Chicago. Message me if interested in hotel, I am looking into getting a block of rooms.

Nick, this shouldn't be too tough, especially as the event draws closer. Look forward to seeing you in Chicago. Message me if interested in hotel, I am looking into getting a block of rooms.
If I can get tickets, count me for a 1/16 dogpile share ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back