US - New England FoFA 2018

Help Support Talkbeer:

I was warned by the owner of a camera on the barn and a camera on the front entrance, and I warned everyone staying there about the one on the barn. But definitely part of the Airbnb experience is possibly being on film everywhere in the house.
Recording of interior spaces is a totally different animal in my mind. I would never do it and I don’t know any other owners that do.

Having said that, it looks like the Airbnb policy does allow owners to record in common, shared spaces as long as they notify renters. So renters beware, I guess.

Reactions: Don
New question:

Someone got off the bus at SLM, took a piss on the sign or the post at the farm entrance, then got back on (I think) You pissed like right at a camera, our Airbnb hostess is not exactly stoked about it. Can you please come forward and message me.... I’ll have a still photo of you with dick in hand later, please save me the trouble of posting it, thanks!
It wasn’t me... obviously... but I love pissing in the wilderness. Not on signs but in natural nature... usually out of sight as well.

I don’t think this is considered a fettish either.

BadJustin

Staff member
Contributor
After catching up on 6 pages this is a disappointing ending. Did we find the pee man or not
On a serious note, if there are no Airbnb charges I say we let the whole thing go. I’m sure we’ve all made some regrettable drunken decisions in our lives.

No, we have not found pee man, although we’ve confirmed it was someone on the bus. We’ve yet to find the beer thief, it will happen then I’m telling chemman14, kinda srs.

The house situation has gotten weird. First we weren’t welcome back, then she “watched all the tapes” and now suddenly we are next year. Idk. She must have watched the one of me fapping into Dons pillows. She seems weird.

The house listing is also gone from Air BnB. Our hostess was cute. The running joke of the weekend was I wanted to ask her for nudes.

I’m sure you find that shocking.

Didn't hear about beer stealing. TL/DR version available?
Here:

I am not the one who spoke out about this to Don but I was like 2nd off the bus and saw the guy "finishing up" his leak from the other end of the driveway. I was just trying to get to my bed for a nap so didn't think much of it. Pretty sure he sat next to me and my buddy on the bus but I couldn't pick him out of line up or nothing. I did see that shit go down though.

Also, we did invite anyone who would listen to come by the house and drink with us, we even said that bringing beer wasn't necessary as we wanted to drink through our massive stash. That didn't mean you could come by and not hang with us and open our bottles while we were all outside and walk off with a case of our cans and tell the neighbors to "fuck off".

Latest posts