US - Mid-Atlantic Forest and Main thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Do they normally have bottles still available later into release days? Im in town but prob wont be able to make it over there til 5 or 6

There will definitely be shit left tomorrow.

Good times. Lots of good beer shared...and it was easy getting as much o the release as you wanted.

Has anyone drank a lot of the Palomino yet? I've gone through 3 bottles. 1 was completely uncarbed, 1 was pretty good, and the last one I opened was just completely vinegar. Anyone else have any issues?

WhalezB4Rarez

One of the few still only on here
whoa a Forest & Main thread.

Let me just say that I love these guys and all that they're doing. They may have dipped a little into "trend creep" with them doing Crowlers of hazy-ish IPAs...but then again that's what people usually get in Crowlers. But they seem to have stayed true to the English + Belgian inspirations and I hope that continues.

Cheers to their 5 years!

Didn't realize they had a thread here as well, lol.. Been a few times in the last year love hanging on the porch and wish I could of made the 5th Anniversary party last weekend. Will be around Memorial Day weekend it looks like so you'll find me on the porch, lol.

WhalezB4Rarez

One of the few still only on here
Does F&M have anything to go right now? Going to be in the area next week and would like to stop by if they do.
Aside from their 5th Anniversary crowler (most likely gone) they haven't had a crowler release since April 1. But by next week they could have something new available.

Latest posts