Forest and Main thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very smooth release today. Got there at 1:30, got to chat with a bunch of new people while waiting, and was in and out within minutes. Great job by those guys.

Haha. Wasn't sure what to expect so I wanted to play it safe. I'm on vacation so I had nothing going on.

were you first in line? haha.

i did hear a couple people talking inside about how they didn't expect that many people at the release... but the last marius was just like this. only you bought the beer at the bar and could use a card. that took forever.

were you first in line? haha.

i did hear a couple people talking inside about how they didn't expect that many people at the release... but the last marius was just like this. only you bought the beer at the bar and could use a card. that took forever.
I was. Was out there by myself for about 15-20 minutes before a few others started to slowly show up.

Do these releases typically sell out day of? It sounds like I'll just barely miss the next release, if it's late Feb (i.e. next weekend). Sounds like they're usually on saturdays, and I'll be passing through the area on a Friday :\

http://forestandmain.com/from-the-cellar/

as far as i know the next release has not been announced yet. but they usually only give a couple day's notice when posting on social media.

Do they normally have bottles still available later into release days? Im in town but prob wont be able to make it over there til 5 or 6

There will definitely be **** left tomorrow.

Good times. Lots of good beer shared...and it was easy getting as much o the release as you wanted.

Has anyone drank a lot of the Palomino yet? I've gone through 3 bottles. 1 was completely uncarbed, 1 was pretty good, and the last one I opened was just completely vinegar. Anyone else have any issues?

whoa a Forest & Main thread.

Let me just say that I love these guys and all that they're doing. They may have dipped a little into "trend creep" with them doing Crowlers of hazy-ish IPAs...but then again that's what people usually get in Crowlers. But they seem to have stayed true to the English + Belgian inspirations and I hope that continues.

Cheers to their 5 years!

Didn't realize they had a thread here as well, lol.. Been a few times in the last year love hanging on the porch and wish I could of made the 5th Anniversary party last weekend. Will be around Memorial Day weekend it looks like so you'll find me on the porch, lol.

Does F&M have anything to go right now? Going to be in the area next week and would like to stop by if they do.

Aside from their 5th Anniversary crowler (most likely gone) they haven't had a crowler release since April 1. But by next week they could have something new available.

Back