Forgotten Boardwalk Brewing Refuge Society Keys

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pop - up tastings, eh? Is that like...a promotional event? Why would I pay for access to that? A happy hour discount for members only. That's a new twist. Bruery and Crooked Stave memberships get a tap room discount regardless of the hour (membership price is on a different level though).

This idea seems pretty vague. Not really sure it's a well thought out idea. At the very least, the website is sparse on details. A 15$ gamble is not hard on the wallet though.

Pop - up tastings, eh? Is that like...a promotional event? Why would I pay for access to that? A happy hour discount for members only. That's a new twist. Bruery and Crooked Stave memberships get a tap room discount regardless of the hour (membership price is on a different level though).

This idea seems pretty vague. Not really sure it's a well thought out idea. At the very least, the website is sparse on details. A 15$ gamble is not hard on the wallet though.
I get what you're saying. If the membership were more than Forty dollars, I would have been more skeptical. However, fifteen bucks is an investment I'm comfortable to make.

I get what you're saying. If the membership were more than Forty dollars, I would have been more skeptical. However, fifteen bucks is an investment I'm comfortable to make.
Have you tried anything from them? I've not heard of them, but hopefully they are producing some solid beer. If I have an opportunity to stop in on a trip to see my folks in NY, I will.

Yeah it's all vague stuff. Since I live close I figured $15 wasn't bad. Could try to get one of the give-a-ways but don't feel like trying to get to some bar at some time I'd have to rush to get a key.

Hopefully they have something good. If not I'll take $15 worth of skee ball vouchers please.

definitely a little strange but i figured it was worth a shot as well. and a key is a hell of a lot cooler than a card haha

Hey, they're a new startup. I wish them luck, and it's been a trend (at least IMO) that breweries in the beginning stages do the "society" memberships. I thought it was cool, and I think with the theme they can brew interesting things. I don't know, it's worth a shot. (Plus in NJ doesn't hurt to try).

They are advertising for head brewer and other brewing staff on pretty much every beer website. Seems like that should be the founder doing that and maybe just hiring assistants.

Back